megmeg

Friday, October 14, 2005

about fortunetelling

Hello, u all! How r u?
I'm very sleepy and hungry (becaue at night), but I will write my blog with all my energy I have now. lol

Do u believe fortunetelling?
Maybe, some of u believe and some of u don't.

In my case, I don't believe fortunetelling bacause I don't have experiences that my fortune was like that fortunetelling showed. However, I'm very happy when I find the fortune of my costellation will be great and I will have some happy happening *^-^* Also, I enjoy checking my fortune by the fortunetelling♪ I sometimes check fortunetelling based on the constellation on TV in the morning or in the magazine. (Maybe, some of u, especially girls also check it like me. lol)
Mostly, the result of the fortunetelling for my constellation is not good... I don't know why, but it is sadly true U-U,,, However, today's result was the best (no. 1) among all constellations *>u<* It was a big happiness for me! Needless to say, there was not so happy happening today... but I think the good result of fortunetelling was a happy happening☆ I believe so!

Let's enjoy fortunetelling together!

Thank you,
Megumi Kakimoto;-)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger erikomatsumura said…

    hi! Megupon:-) First, thank you for commenting on my blog a lot☆★
    u r so sweet!!I also check with magazine or on TV like u. I am easy to believe them. Every morning I am in a hurry so I often cannot check it on TV, but everytime when I can watch them, mine is worst....terrible!!!haha..but if my fortunatelling is always No.1★★ It may be boring. Though someone say that they never believe it, I think fortunatelling make us our life more interesting

     

Post a Comment

<< Home